Slightly Hiccupy Avenger-y Patch Giveaway!
So I’m having fun making Avengers-inspired patches and stuff. However, as I test out the designs, I end up with patches with hiccups that look mostly okay, so I feel bad about throwing them out (lots of thread go into these!) xD; So you will not be receiving perfect patches. Of the two above, the Hawkeye hiccup is tiny, the Black Widow one a bit more obvious. xD;
These patches are sewn on black twill (white for Cap,) edges are fray-checked, and Heat n Bond Lite is applied to the back.
So yes, patches, so I decided to have a little giveaway! This is my first go at this, so bear with me!
Right now, I have 54 followers.
If I reach 100, I will also include a Captain America patch, and if I reach 200, (and if I order and get my glow in the dark thread in time, otherwise it’ll be a straight SHIELD patch) you’ll get a Iron Man patch!
All four patches are the prize! :D
If it goes beyond that…I’ll figure something out. :)
- You need to be following me. I know, I know, but I have almost no followers, so call this a base attempt to get some more. ^_~
- Max 3 reblogs and one like! It gets a bit old to watch the same post go by overandoverandover again, after all.
- Please leave your ask box open so I can contact you if you win!
- The giveaway ends on the 4th of July.
- I will ship to anywhere in the world! As I’ve been unemployed for an extended period of time, I make most of my money selling on Etsy and Ebay these days. I have Shipping Skillz. 8D
If you have any other questions, let me know! Thanks for looking! :D
EDIT: This is an example of a slightly hiccupy Cap patch: